Need Relief From Knee, Calf Or Thigh Pain?
When we walk across level ground, the force on our knees is the equivalent of 1½ times our body weight. The average adult takes 5,000 steps per day.
That means if you weigh 150 pounds you will put 225 pounds of pressure on your knees with each step - over 500 tons of force per day. Impact may be multiplied fourfold for people who suffer from osteoarthritis of the knee.
The force on each knee is two to three times our body weight when we go up and down stairs. It is four to five times our body weight when we squat to tie a shoelace or pick up something.
PAIN DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A WAY OF LIFE!
Too many times people wait for a "miracle cure" to solve their problems.
Cool Contour™ Wraps help you become more active and are the most innovative, new development for pain therapy in decades. Take control of the things that pain has taken away.
COOL CONTOUR™ WRAPS - WHERE DO THEY FIT INTO YOUR DAILY LIFE AND HELP YOU BECOME MORE ACTIVE?
The use of extreme hot and cold therapy applications has been a topic of debate for decades. Cool Contour™ Wraps were not developed to replace ice. They were developed to provide people, who suffer from pain-related conditions, with "cooling relief" from chronic joint and musculoskeletal inflammation and pain. As we get older, our skin isn't as tight as it once was. It may also be drier, more fragile, and thinner than it used to be. Many people have a resistance or inability to tolerate extreme cold applications. As a result, they unintentionally overuse heat just because it feels more warm and cozy against the skin. Heat is generally not recommended for post activity or after acute injuries.
Cool Contour™ Wraps are neither extremely cold or hot - they fill the gap by providing surface cooling while absorbing excess body heat from an affected area. They provide users, of any age, with safe, long-lasting relief while they work for hours at a time - not minutes. Cool Contour™ Wraps are safe and can be worn anywhere, anytime. They can even be worn to bed to reduce pain-related interruptions in sleep and morning stiffness. Each Wrap is custom designed to be secured around specific body parts and promote mobility.
Description: Cool Contour™ Knee Wrap
- Field tested for the treatment of knee overuse, injury, and chronic pain conditions.
- Velcro closures provide secure placement and a comfortable fit. Stabilizes placement without restricting movement.
- Fits like a second skin—this technical fabric offers unequivocal softness and performance as it moves with you.
- Sweat-wicking and four-way stretch. Engineered to provide relief and promote the body's natural recovery process.
- Genuine seamless construction provides durability and comfort.
- Sleek design allows it to also be secured around the calf or thigh.
I am one of millions of people diagnosed with osteoarthritis. I'm only 26, so this was an awful development. To stay active and keep the pain at bay without numbing it with ice, I had to try something new. My Cool Contour Knee Wrap is a different type of product that is cool, but not ice cold, and I wear it almost non-stop. It has helped me to go from almost immobile and miserable to active and nearly pain free. If you're looking for a long-term solution to reduce pain and inflammation, this is so worth it! - Stacey
KNEE, CALF & THIGH PAIN SHOULD NOT BE IGNORED.
- Torn Meniscus
- Arthritis & Osteoarthritis
- Pulled Hamstring & Quadricep Strain
- Knee Sprains, Pain Behind The Knees, and Bursitis
- Ligament & Calf Injuries (ACL, MCL, PCL)
- Persistent Knee Pain After Knee Surgery
- Overuse, Swelling, Inflammation, & Runner's Knee
PHYSIOLOGY - Since 1978, the recommendation of the RICE protocol has been viewed as the traditional standard of care. However, last year a major re-evaluation about RICE was released from an unanticipated source, the doctor who originally created the RICE treatment guidelines, Dr. Gabe Mirkin. Icing has been a controversial topic by healthcare professionals for many years.
In an article on his website, "Why Ice Delays Recovery", Dr. Mirkin reversed the recommended use of both ice and rest. Coaches, physicians, physical therapists and trainers have recommended and followed the “RICE” guidelines for decades, but as Mirkin states, “it now appears that both ice and complete rest may delay healing, instead of helping.” (1)
After you wet and wring out a Cool Contour™ Wrap, it instantly cools down to about thirty degrees below the average surface skin temperature. Instant cooling relief without the irritation of ice.
Remains damp for hours while it works for you. Soft, lightweight, comfortable, and easy to use!
Many cannot, or prefer not to, tolerate cold material in contact with their skin. Does not impact Evaporative Cooling process or absorption of excess body heat.
COOL CONTOUR™ WRAPS SHOULD NEVER BE FROZEN
- For maximum coolness store damp within product bag inside refrigerator. To use, take out and secure without wetting. Average temperature will be 45F to 46F.
- For moderate coolness store at room temperature. Remove Wrap from product bag, wet it, wring it out and secure around affected area. Average temperature will be 64F to 65F.
Too many times people wait for a "miracle cure"rather than an effective solution to manage their pain.
Cool Contour™ Wraps restore the ability to do things that pain prevents - whether functioning and performing daily activities, being more productive at work, or achieving a more restful sleep - it works unlike anything else.
Managing a condition and finding solutions that can integrate easily into your life is key.
Product Service Life - three (3) years with daily use.
- Less than 14¢ a day
- All purchases include a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
(1) Mirkin G. Why Ice Delays Recovery. March 16, 2014. http://drmirkin.com/fitness/why-ice-delays-recovery.html. Accessed September 28, 2015.