Need Relief From Elbow Pain?
COOL CONTOUR™ WRAPS - WHERE DO THEY FIT INTO YOUR DAILY LIFE TO HELP YOU BECOME MORE ACTIVE?
The use of extreme hot and cold therapy applications has been a topic of debate for decades. Cool Contour™ Wraps were developed to provide people with "cooling relief" from chronic joint and musculoskeletal pain. As we get older, our skin isn't as tight as it once was. It may also be more fragile, and thinner than it used to be. Many people have a resistance or inability to tolerate extreme cold applications.
Cool Contour™ Wraps are neither extremely cold or hot - they fill the gap by providing surface cooling while absorbing excess body heat from an affected area. They provide users, of any age, with safe, long-lasting relief while they work for hours at a time - not minutes. Cool Contour™ Wraps are safe and can be worn anywhere, anytime. They can even be worn to bed to reduce pain-related interruptions in sleep and morning stiffness. Each Wrap is custom designed to be secured around specific body parts and promote mobility.
Description: Cool Contour™ Elbow Wrap
- Field tested for the treatment of elbow overuse, injury, and chronic pain conditions.
- Velcro closures provide secure placement and a comfortable fit. Stabilizes placement without restricting movement.
- Fits like a second skin—this technical fabric offers unequivocal softness and performance as it moves with you.
- Sweat-wicking and four-way stretch. Engineered to provide relief and and promote the body's natural recovery process.
- Genuine seamless construction provides durability and comfort.
After you wet and wring out a Cool Contour™ Wrap, it instantly cools down to about thirty degrees below the average surface skin temperature. Instant cooling relief without the irritation of ice.
Remains damp for hours while it works for you. Soft, lightweight, comfortable, and easy to use!
COOL CONTOUR™ WRAPS ARE NOT IRRITATING - NEVER FROZEN
- For maximum coolness store damp within product bag inside refrigerator. To use, take out and secure without re-wetting. Average temperature will be 45F to 46F.
- For moderate coolness store at room temperature. Remove Wrap from product bag, wet it, wring it out and secure around affected area. Average temperature will be 64F to 65F.
Too many times people wait for a "miracle cure" rather than an effective solution to manage their pain.
Managing a condition and finding solutions that can integrate easily into your life is key.
Product Service Life - three (3) years with daily use.
- Less than 13¢ a day
- All purchases include a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
(1) Mirkin G. Why Ice Delays Recovery. March 16, 2014. http://drmirkin.com/fitness/why-ice-delays-recovery.html. Accessed June 4, 2014.