For Use On The Back, Hip, Ribs Or Abdomen
COOL CONTOUR™ RECOVERY WRAPS - WHERE DO THEY FIT INTO YOUR LIFE TO HELP YOU BECOME MORE ACTIVE?
The use of extreme hot and cold therapy applications has been a topic of debate for decades. Cool Contour™ Recovery Wraps were developed to provide people with "cooling relief" from chronic joint and musculoskeletal pain. As we get older, our skin isn't as tight as it once was. It may also be more fragile, and thinner than it used to be. Many people have a resistance or inability to tolerate extreme cold applications.
Cool Contour™ Recovery Wraps are neither extremely cold or hot - they fill the gap by providing surface cooling while absorbing excess body heat from an affected area. They provide users, of any age, with safe, long-lasting relief while they work for hours at a time - not minutes. Cool Contour™ Recovery Wraps are safe and can be worn anywhere, anytime. They can even be worn to bed to reduce pain-related interruptions in sleep and morning stiffness. Each Wrap is custom designed to be secured around specific body parts and promote mobility.
Description: Cool Contour™ Back, Hip and Abdomen Wrap
- Field tested for the treatment of back, hip, or rib overuse, injury, and chronic pain conditions.
- Genuine neoprene closure provides secure placement, adjustable compression, and a comfortable fit. Stabilizes placement without restricting movement.
- Fits like a second skin—the technical fabric offers unequivocal softness and performance as you move.
- Sweat-wicking and four-way stretch. Engineered to provide relief and promote the body's natural recovery process.
- Genuine seamless construction for durability and comfort.
- Sleek design allows this wrap to be used and secured around three affected areas.
After you wet and wring out a Cool Contour™ Recovery Wrap, it instantly cools down to about thirty degrees below the average surface skin temperature. Instant cooling relief without the irritation of ice.
Remains damp for hours while it works for you. Soft, lightweight, comfortable, and easy to use!
COOL CONTOUR™ RECOVERY WRAPS ARE NOT IRRITATING - NEVER FROZEN
- For maximum coolness store damp within product bag inside refrigerator. To use, take out and secure without wetting. Average temperature 45F to 46F.
- For moderate coolness store at room temperature. Remove Wrap from product bag, wet it, wring it out and secure around affected area. Average temperature 64F to 65F.
Too many times people wait for a "miracle cure" rather than an effective solution to manage their pain.
Cool Contour™ Recovery Wraps restore the ability to do things that pain prevents - whether functioning and performing daily activities, being more productive at work, or achieving a more restful sleep.
Managing a pain condition and finding solutions that can integrate easily into your life is key.
- All purchases include a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
(1) Mirkin G. Why Ice Delays Recovery. March 16, 2014. http://drmirkin.com/fitness/why-ice-delays-recovery.html. Accessed September 28, 2015.